Office 365 Free to Schools
Nis Ltd have teamed up with Microsoft to offer Office 365 to academic institutions for free. Office 365 Education Plan A2 delivers the power of cloud productivity to all educational institutions, helping to save time and money while increasing student and faculty productivity.
As part of the Microsoft Office 365 for Education A2 plan you will have access to:
1. Cloud based email, calendars and contacts - up to 50GB of storage space per user and the ability to use your own domain name
2. Instant messaging, online HD video conferencing with desktop sharing
3. Simple file sharing through Skydrive Pro - allows each user 25GB of personal space they can access from anywhere and that sync with their PC
4. Web based creation and editing of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Onenote files using Office Web Apps
5. Premium anti-malware protection and anti-spam filtering
Try Office 365 free and see how it can help your school. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for a free trial. Explore the features and benefits of Office 365 for up to 50 users.
2. Verify eligibility. At any time during the trial you can have Microsoft verify your domain's eligibility for academic prices.
3. Start using the service. Deploy the free service (Office 365 for education Plan A2) to your entire institution or purchase other services.
To qualify for Office 365 for education you must be an accredited educational institution. You will be required to sign a contract and attest that you are an eligible customer.
Get Office 365 ProPlus for your students at no additional cost when you purchase Office for faculty and staff.